Date:      Mon, 28 Oct 2013 17:29:48 +0100
From:      Torbjorn Granlund <tg@gmplib.org>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-amd64@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: amd64/183397: Kernel panic at first incoming ssh

I suppose non-critical/low might not be appropriate if Xen-based
virtualisation is common for FreeBSD.  Then critical/high is more
suitable!

For what it is worth, the exact same panic happens for a x86-32 install
(as opposed to x86-64 in the PR) under the same Xen/NetBSD system.

I should also perhaps mention that the Xen/NetBSD system runs several
guests flawlessly, including 32-bit and 64-bit FreeBSD 9.2, NetBSD
6.1.2, Debian GNU/Linux and Debian GNU/kFreeBSD.

I fully realise that the bug might very well be on the Xen side.

--=20
Torbj=C3=B6rn