Date:      Tue, 20 Apr 2010 16:35:31 +0200
From:      Amir Farivar <amir.farivar@audials.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Record music now with Tunebite from your USB device

Hi ,

I hope you're well and I'm following up on my last email to share some
great news with you!

As of this week Rapid Solution is the first music and movie recording
software provider that allows for USB flash plug n' play capabilities, this
means that our software suite can now be installed on a USB drive and
available to user on any PC and anywhere the USB drive is plugged
into...personal, school, or work computers and without any installation
onto that PC?allowing for true on-demand entertainment.

As you know our software is perfect for helping users solve any DRM
problems, converting content for any device (iPhone, Android, MP3s, PSPs,
etc) and also a perfect tool to easily record music and movies from sites
such as YouTube, Netflix, Hulu and Spotify, Pandora, Last.fm, and all other
audio, video and video-on-demand site.

I'd love to take some time and speak with you about writing an article
review about Tunebite and its capabilities and, for your convenience here
are a few YouTube videos to help outline Tunebite.

Recording Content
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKeQB7aGaUw

Easy YouTube Downloader
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhg_e51RNrE

Audio and Video Convert
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cReXiZ6WqGQ

Please let me know if you have any questions and, as always, I'm here to
help.  Looking forward to your reply.

My Best,
Amir
310.463.7227