Date:      Tue, 18 Nov 2003 21:50:03 +0100
From:      "Arjan Sikkema" <arjan.sikkema@xs4all.nl>
To:        <clsung@dragon2.net>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: centericq-4.9.8

Hi there,

Read on the FreeBSD ports-site that you are the person who created the
CenterICQ 4.9.8 update that "enables" the changed MSN strategy on =
allowing
non-MSN-Messenger clients to connect? Hope I have the right person.

I found a little problem in the MSN support: whenever I connect with
CenterICQ, I get all my "old users" back; if the other person still has =
me
on his/her list, he/she will be added on my list again. Not very handy, =
didn't delete them for nothing. :-)

Am I the first to ask you about this? Can you do anything about it? Hope =
you
can, because I like the tool. It enables me to MSN at work.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Arjan Sikkema