Date:      Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:11:46 -0500
From:      Jim Weeks <jim@siteplus.com>
To:        "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Josu=E9=20Jos=E9?= Souza Jr." <josue@nexos.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FrontPage extensions on Apache

Hi,

This article describes how to add the extensions to apache on freebsd.
http://freebsd.lanfear.com/howtos/frontpage.html

You should be able to bypass the part explaining how to install the port and
pick up where frontpage extensions begin.  Be aware that you will not be able
to install subwebs via Microsoft's frontpage explorer when the extensions
have been added in this way.  They must be installed with root access via the
command line.

There is a port based on apache 1.3.9 that includes fp, php, and ssl.  You
would be able to find the URL if the mail archives were not down.  If you
would be interested in building this port I have a tarball and would be glad
to place it somewhere for retrieval if you would like.  Just let me know.

Good luck,

Jim