Date:      Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:39:27 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Oleg Sharoiko <os@rsu.ru>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Cc:        Andrey Beresovsky <and@rsu.ru>
Subject:   Proposed enhancement for pam_krb5: "optional_ccache"

Hello!

  I'd like to propose an enhancement for pam_krb5: a new option
"optional_ccache", which allows pam_krb5 not to fail in pam_sm_setcred
when pam_sm_authenticate hasn't obtained credentials. The patch and
detailed descriptions are available in PR 91954
(http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=91954)

  Comments are welcome, but please keep my e-mail on CC line as I'm not on
the list. If this enhancement is acceptable I'd happy if someone commits
it.

--
Oleg Sharoiko.
Software and Network Engineer