Date:      Thu, 29 Nov 2001 15:07:36 -0600
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Nyteckjobs@aol.com
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: (no subject)

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 11:27:17PM -0500, Nyteckjobs@aol.com wrote:

> Lets face it. If you were going to sit down and design an interface for frame
> relay, multi-protocol support, etc, you'd have to be smoking something pretty
> strong to come up with netgraph.  But its free and there is source, so it
> must be great!

dennis,

Keep making accounts. We have lots of disk space on hub.freebsd.org to
hold all of them in the filters. I even have a couple of spare disks
I'll throw in if that becomes a problem.

Since the project has made it abundantly clear that your trolling is not
only unsolicited but unwelcome, please do not waste the resources of
FreeBSD.org or its uplink by continuing to send mail to our lists.

looking forward to having your reply blackholed,

-- bill