Date:      Sat, 23 Jun 2001 00:16:59 -0400
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@iowna.com>
To:        "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfg1+@pitt.edu>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [OT] Spam from Windriver - how should I react?

"Pedro F. Giffuni" wrote:

> If it's the same message I received then it is not spam. I was very
> worried about not having heard of my FreeBSD CDs and their email just
> informed me that they were in fact having problems with their
> databases and that they appreciate my patience.
>
> Let's givem time, they are having a bad moment with this merger and
> reacting negatively won't help.

Well ... like I said, that's why I posted here to get feedback first.
I'm starting to think that I'm simply wound up a bit tight recently, and
pretty much everything is setting me off.
Regardless, I'll voice my opinion to Wind River and forget about it.
They can work on it if they want. My biggest complaint at this point is
that letter was unprofessional.

--
If a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush,
then what can I get for two hands in the bush?