Date:      Thu, 19 Feb 1998 16:18:26 -0800
From:      Jonathan Mini <j_mini@efn.org>
To:        "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
Cc:        Tom <tom@uniserve.com>, Andrzej Bialecki <abial@nask.pl>, "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffunip@asme.org>, Jonathan Mini <j_mini@efn.org>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MGR and libvgl

Daniel O'Connor <doconnor@gsoft.com.au> stands accused of saying:

> Mmmm, and you should see the list of software which doesn't like running in
> Winframe because they assume they 'own' the machine <sigh>
> Its neat, but its still not as good as X =)
> (Of course X on a 286 would be a tad hard, but nonetheless..)

  .. Why bother? I have a hard time _FINDING_ 286 machines around
anymore. The Goodwill has stopped putting them out on the shelf, and
we don't even have that much of a computer market in this little town.
  FreeBSD can run Xfree86 on a 386, what more can you ask for? :)

--
Jonathan Mini
(j_mini@efn.org)

 "A child of five could understand this! Quick -- Fetch me a child of five."