Date:      Fri, 1 Nov 2002 09:31:00 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        TooMany Mirrors <freebsdguru@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Several Questions of variny insanity

You may find the following of interest (pardon the self-promotion):

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2000/11/16/Big_Scary_Daemons.html

Warning: there be dragons.  Bridge Out Ahead.  Do not do this if you
have even the mildest amount of respect for or attachment to your
data.

Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/q/Big_Scary_Daemons

           Absolute BSD:   http://www.AbsoluteBSD.com/