Date:      Wed, 10 Feb 2016 12:20:03 +0300
From:      Svyatoslav Razmyslov <razmyslov@viva64.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        Andrey Karpov <karpov@viva64.com>
Subject:   Checking FreeBSD kernel with static analyzer

Hello!

I'm an employee of "Program Verification Systems" company. We develop a
static code analyzer PVS-Studio for C/C++/C# languages. To demonstrate
the capabilities of our analyzer, we regularly perform analysis of open
source projects.

Recently we’ve checked FreeBSD kernel and now are planning to write an
article with examples of errors which we found. You can find a list of
articles, where we write about check reports of other open-source
projects on our web-page - http://www.viva64.com/en/a/0084/.

Official site of the analyzer - http://www.viva64.com/en/pvs-studio/

We can also provide a full check report by PVS-Studio if needed. Could
you also help to distribute the article by posting this news on your
web-site?

--
Svyatoslav Razmyslov
"Program Verification Systems" (Co Ltd)