Date:      Wed, 5 Apr 2000 11:00:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/13124

The following reply was made to PR ports/13124; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
To: oleg <oleg@pobox.com>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 13:50:46 -0400

 Ok, I've looked at your PR, and you requested that the tarball be stored on
 ${MASTER_SITE_LOCAL}. Well, I can store it on my people.FreeBSD.org space.
 And if I'm going to store it in people.FreeBSD.org, we can change the
 distfile name to linalg-4.3 so we only need to specify a DISTNAME and not
 also a PKGNAME. Also, I wouldn't worry too much about the port not obeying
 CFLAGS since there are many others in the tree that don't, either.

 Also, one really interesting question. Where the heck do I get
 LinAlg4.3.tar.gz? I dug around your website a little and the closest match
 I could get was http://www.lh.com/~oleg/ftp/packages/LinAlg.tar.gz.

 Also, your pkg/DESCR is a little too long. A simple explanation of what
 LinAlg is would do. The reason why we have WWW's in DESCR's is so people
 can look them up for heavy detail.

 Thanks for any reply,

 --
 Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>