Date:      Wed, 26 Aug 1998 02:12:13 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Phillip Salzman <saten@shell.zebra.net>
To:        Tetsuji Rai <tetsuji@MailAndNews.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: rvplayer problem on 2.2.7R

> Thanks.  However, I have already set LD_LIBRARY_PATH.  My symptom is, when
> trying to play welcome.rm, simply it doesn't start.  IF I move the pointer (or
> what should I call it?) I can see the video accordingly.  But it dones't move
> by itself.   It looks like it is always paused.    If I try to run
> welcome288.ra coming with old raplayer, an error "Error 50" occurs and says
> "Cannot open audio device".   I don't know what to do.   And I have a question
> in /dev/sndstat.   It says like this:

	Ahh, yes.  I had that problem when I ran -STABLE on my X
workstation.  People told me the problem did not exist on their machines,
and it did not, but it happened on mine.  Did this happen during 2.2.6-R?

	Although my problem was only limited to the video.

	The problem has gone away since I moved that machine over to
-CURRENT.

--
Phillip Salzman
eclipse@gulf.net