Date:      Tue, 15 Feb 2000 11:14:31 -0500
From:      "N.B. DelMore" <mylists@inr.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Quota for NFS

I'm using NFS on my mail servers to deliver to the users hashed spool
directories using procmail, one thing that has me stumped is how to
establish and maintain user quotas in such an environment without using
NIS.  Password databases etc. are currently distributed from a 'master
server' using rsync.

All of the mail servers are running FreeBSD, the NFS server is RH 6.0; the
drivers for the RAID card where/are not yet available.

A gentle push in the right direction would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Noel