Date:      Wed, 3 Oct 2018 17:34:06 -0700 (MST)
From:      Jakub Lach <jakub_lach@mailplus.pl>
To:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FCP-0101: Deprecating most 10/100 Ethernet drivers

Thanks for all replies.

I personally have one PIII-S system somewhere, as this CPU was relatively
popular in certain applications, others might want to use it still.
Regarding memory that's quite true of typical setup at the time, but Intel
440BX can use 1024MB, which should be ok.

I would certainly like to update this system to something more recent time
permitting, though I admit it has already felt behind and haven't seen
anything like 11-STABLE or 12.

--
Sent from: http://freebsd.1045724.x6.nabble.com/freebsd-arch-f4152488.html