Date:      Tue, 31 May 2005 07:14:47 -0500
From:      "R. Tyler Ballance" <tyler@tamu.edu>
To:        Andrew Thompson <thompsa@freebsd.org>
Cc:        pf@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org, net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RFC: if_bridge

I'll throw another hme interface in my Sun Ultra 2 some time later
today to test it out some more.

Do you have any specific "tests" you would want us to run the
if_bridge code through? Just simplistic bridging of two networks, or
are there any bells and whistles you want me(/us) to setup as well?

Other than that, do you know if the new OPENBSD_3_7 pf code will work
with this patch?

Thanks a lot for working on it! :)

-R. Tyler Ballance