Date:      Wed, 21 Aug 2002 23:59:01 +0200
From:      anselmg@t-online.de (Anselm Garbe)
To:        Nate Lawson <nate@root.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BAD psmintr: [Re: psm problem]

On Tue, Aug 20, 2002 at 04:05:44PM -0700, Nate Lawson wrote:
> BTW, just a hunch:  try reverting sys/dev/pci/pci.c to 1.194 and see if
> that helps.  Looks like the current version of psm.c is requesting a
> shared interrupt (RF_SHAREABLE).

I've done that and compiled a new kernel (currently without new world,
because I think it's not needed here - the world is of Aug 19) with
pci.c 1.194 - but the mouse behaves still like 1.195 of pci.c :-(

Does nobody else notices such problems? Hmmm

If you need something more related info, mail me and I'll send to you!

Thanks for any hints,
Anselm