Date:      Tue, 20 Mar 2001 15:18:52 +0100
From:      "Olivier Deckmyn" <olivier.deckmyn@mail.dotcom.fr>
To:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   kde2

Hi there,

Just want to tell you that I am unable to complete kde2 port compilation
under FreeBSD4.2 (I made make udpate world, kernel,etc...on saturday)...

Looks like there is a link problem with a pthreads library (occurs on
kdegames2 and kdeutils2, at least). qt2 and kdebase2 compiles ok (at least,
doesn't scream...)

Just to let you know

Thanx for your fantastic work.

Regards,

Olivier.

---
We are Micro$oft. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.