Date:      Wed, 18 Jun 2003 12:14:57 +0800
From:      leafy <leafy@leafy.idv.tw>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Advice on how to straighten out a crappy ISP

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 09:09:09PM -0700, Bruce A. Mah wrote:
> > Does anyone have any suggestion on how I can get them to fix their
> > worthless shit?  I've tried being nice.  I've tried being an asshole.
> > I have nothing to threaten with, as there are no other high-speed
> > providers in this area.
Does adding
define(`SMART_HOST', `smtp:[actual_ip_of_your_isp_mail_server]')
to your site.mc help?

You can see in my headers that I do it exactly this way to avoid being
rejected as a DHCP DSL host.

Hope this gets you out of this shxt.
Cheers,

Jiawei
--
"Without the userland, the kernel is useless."
               --inspired by The Tao of Programming