Date:      Wed, 6 Dec 1995 08:54:13 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        daemon@bee.cs.kiev.ua (System Daemon)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD Hackers' list)
Subject:   Re: your mail

It seems that System Daemon said:
> #!/bin/sh
> perl -U -le 'unlink(shift) while scalar @ARGV' ${1+"$@"}

The C version should not be that much longer.

> I vote for putting a static copy of perl 5 into /bin.  It can do (almost)
> everything, and you can provide a handful of commands there.

Although I like and use Perl  5, I don't want  it in /bin. The perl version
in /usr/bin is fine. As for Perl 5,  if you really  want to push for it, at
least wait for 5.002 which in beta1 just now.
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.frmug.fr.net
   FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #1: Sun Dec  3 14:34:17 MET 1995