Date:      Tue, 01 Dec 2009 12:41:07 -0600
From:      Derek Ragona <derek@computinginnovations.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   how to remove HAL dependencies in gnome2

I source upgraded a server from 7.2 release to 8.0 release.  In trying to
rebuild all the ports, HAL is broken and won't compile.  If I try to make
config on most of those ports there is no HAL in the config.  How do I get
rid of these dependencies so I can get the last of the ports
rebuilt?  These ports all seem to be part of gnome2.

         -Derek
         derek at computinginnovations.com

believed to be clean.