Date:      Sat, 25 Mar 2000 07:58:50 +0900
From:      "Akinori -Aki- MUSHA" <knu@idaemons.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, shige@freebsd.org
Subject:   zsh compdef collection for FreeBSD

Hi, FreeBSD hackers!

I suppose FreeBSD users who use zsh (the Z shell) must have been
customizing it so well and got some neat definitions for FreeBSD (or
*BSD rather) environment.

Now I have a suggestion.

Why not we collect those useful compdef's to send to the zsh
development team?  You know, the latest zsh 3.1.6-dev-19 includes
Debian specific functions in `Completion/Debian', then why not we have
ours?  I'm afraid that zsh will only have Linux/Solaris oriented
configurations if we don't feed anything to the zsh team.

It might take so long, but we always have a port. :)

Anyway, I open mine at the following site.

	http://people.freebsd.org/~knu/etc/zsh/functions/

The stock contents:
	- cvsup
	- kldload / kldunload
	- pkg_add / pkg_delete / pkg_info
	- mount / umount (very poor for the present)

Then, who's next? :)  Any input is welcome!

--
                           /
                          /__  __

"If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice."