Date:      Fri, 29 Dec 1995 16:04:06 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@freebsd.org>
To:        "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: system monitoring tools for X

On Thu, 28 Dec 1995, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> 	I got disktools 2.0 compiled, which is great for monitoring
> your disk space usuage, but the closest I've come to stuff like
> CPU usuage/swap/memory/etc is sysstats (which, quite frankly, is a drab
> black and white little box on teh screen that tells nothing), or
> top, which isn't really what I'm looking for...

	try xperfmon++ its a port and a package.  shows user,sys,idle cpu
free memory, disk transfers, interrupts, packets in, packets out,
collisions, and nfs client,server calls.

Jonathan M. Bresler        FreeBSD Postmaster         jmb@FreeBSD.ORG
play go. ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life
i am moving to a new job.                 PLEASE USE: jmb@FreeBSD.ORG