Date:      Thu, 13 Mar 2003 00:08:07 -0500
From:      Harlan Stenn <Harlan.Stenn@pfcs.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   sd devices on up-to-date kernel?

I tried to update a 4.6-STABLE machine to a recent (within the last day or
two) -STABLE machine.

When I rebooted the machine I was unpleasantly surprised to get a message
something like this:

	  specified device does not match mounted device sd0s1a

which I thought was a bit strange because I haven't seen sd drives in a
while.

The {build,install}{world,kernel} targets ran just fine.

Any ideas why might have happened or how I can debug this?  The machine in
question is thousands of miles away...