Date:      Wed, 12 Aug 1998 19:42:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        billf@chc-chimes.com
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: symbolic links in pkg/PLIST

 * I did use -sf, thoug h I was wondering more in the ability of removing
 * those files. (if removing the link removes both, or just one). just food
 * for thought. or maybe I've had a long day and this is all obvious, and I'm
 * just not getting the picture. :>

You can remove a symlink just like any other file using rm(1) or
unlink(2).  I don't think pkg_delete would want to do anything more
complicated than that. :)

Satoshi