Date:      Mon, 17 Dec 2007 20:57:20 -0700
From:      "Andrew Falanga" <af300wsm@gmail.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SSH through port forwarding

Hi,

I'm having a difficult time working with my father to get the port
forwarding working on his Linksys router to forward SSH requests to his
FreeBSD machine at home.  As near as we can figure, it's setup correctly.
In case anyone here uses this router it is WRT54G and details (including a
users manual) can be found at,
http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_Product_C2&childpagename=US%2FLayout&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper&cid=1149562300349.

Now, I'm in Idaho and he's in NY (which does make things difficult).  Is
there any special tricks to setting up port forwarding for SSH?  Probably
should have checked this first, but I'm going to go look on the handbook
too, just to see.

Andy