Date:      Mon, 8 Nov 1999 07:41:15 -0500
From:      "Stephane Potvin" <sepotvin@videotron.ca>
To:        "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
Cc:        <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: ARM support

I guess so, I didn't tried really hard to find out. Call me lazy but
I didn't want to take the chance blowing up the existing firmware and
have to program a new one using jtag :)

> Mmmmm... have you tried ext2fs?

Yes, loading from an ext2fs partition works fine. Well, I tried for the
last 10 minutes to find a suitable way to tell in a manner that would not
sounds religious that using ext2fs is not really an option to no avail.
I guess that my english skills are not that good :-)
Thanks for the suggestion though.

Steph

--
Stephane E. Potvin