Date:      Sat,  4 Nov 2006 01:52:19 +0100 (CET)
From:      Credit Union Security Service <anti-fraud@cuna.org>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Update Your Account Information

   In attention of all Credit Union  customers,

   As the Internet and information technology enables us to expand our
   services, we are committed to maintaining the trust customers have
   placed in us for protecting the privacy and security of information we
   have about you. In order to protect your information against
   unauthorized access, identity theft and account fraud we earnestly ask
   you to update your profile.

   To get started, please click the link below:

   [1]http://www.cuna.org/public/update_profile/index.htm

   If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account
   holder, please be aware that it is in violation of our policy to
   represent oneself as another Credit Union user. Such action may also
   be in violation of local, national, and/or international law. CUNA is
   committed to assist law enforcement with any inquiries related to
   attempts to misappropriate personal information with the intent to
   commit fraud or theft. Information will be provided at the request of
   law enforcement agencies to ensure that perpetrators are prosecuted to
   the fullest extent of the law.

   Thanks for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

   Regards,

   CUNA Customer Support Center.
   This site is directed at or made available to persons in the United
   States and Credit Union customers only. Persons outside the United
   States may visit [2]Credit Unions on line. Products and services
   described, as well as associated fees, charges, interest rates, and
   balance requirements may differ among geographic locations. Not all
   products and services are offered at all locations.

                Copyright © 2006 Credit Union National Association , Inc.