Date:      Sun, 14 Dec 2003 20:59:14 -0800
From:      Brendon and Wendy <wendy.humphrey@comcast.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Cc:        brendon.humphrey@boeing.com
Subject:   Re: Compaq Presario 2105US ACPI = NO MOUSE

Quick update regarding problem below.

I have cvsupped the kernel again as of today, in order to get the new
ACPI implemention. Sadly, it does not seem to improve on the mouse
problem.

I quickly installed Gentoo 1.4 just to verify that Linux manages to find
psm, and it does.

So, I'm now slowly working my way through the initialisation code to see
if I can at least pinpoint where the decision on IRQ availability is
made. Will report what/if I find.

Thanks,
Brendon