Date:      Thu, 4 Feb 1999 09:15:39 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        netmonger@genesis.ispace.com (Drew Baxter)
Cc:        tlambert@primenet.com, ckempf@enigami.com, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: USB drivers

> MKLinux, and anything these that requires Open Firmware, makes direct calls
> to the devices individually if I recall.

It was also my understanding from looking around that the Linux portion
of MKLinux had full source code, but that portions of the MK portion of
MKLinux was available as binaries, only.

Basically, I think there is some hardware left to puzzle out that
you could not expect to get help from Apple when doing the puzzling.

If I'm wrong, I'll be happy to buy an iMac for a porting project, so
let me know...

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---