Date:      Fri, 05 Mar 1999 10:33:26 +0100
From:      Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@giovannelli.it>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports/10384: Close pr #9836

>Number:         10384
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       Close pr #9836
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:

Please close the (my) pr 9836, about the committing of the delay-1.0 ports.
I have submitted right now the new port for the new version 1.2a (I don't
know yet the pr number)

Thanks...

P.s.
Sorry for the previous message about pr-9616, but this was a mistake. It
refers infact to another ports of mine (the only closed because committed
:-) Sorry again...

Best Regards,
Gianmarco Giovannelli ,  "Unix expert since yesterday"
http://www.giovannelli.it/~gmarco
http://www2.masternet.it