Date:      Sat, 23 Jun 2001 00:30:59 -0400
From:      Stuart Krivis <ipswitch@kleenex.apk.net>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mac  X face: unprofessional & incompetent

--On Friday, June 22, 2001 9:08 PM +0200 Brad Knowles
<brad.knowles@skynet.be> wrote:

> 	Indeed, I see absolutely nothing in common between what I've
> heard from you and what I've seen from the likes of Jef Raskin.

He is starting to seem like some alternate Don Kool persona. Is Don
suffering from MPD?

Mac OS X is kind of muddled in the UI department. They'd have been better
off adding a bit of glitz to OPENSTEP and calling it a day.

I'll reserve final judgement for a while. Things can change.

In the meantime, I still have a unix machine that I can run MS Office on.
The latest update even made OS X fairly quick. I decided not to go for a
CPU upgrade after all. :-)

I have an UltraSPARC running Solaris 8, a couple of Linux boxen, and a Win
2K box. They're feeling lonely these days as I play with my Mac. I just
enjoy OS X.