Date:      Fri, 17 Oct 2008 13:55:15 -0300
From:      Jose Amengual <jose.amengual@gmail.com>
To:        "Julian Stacey" <jhs@berklix.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PF 7.1 Preerelease problem.

Hi.

I install the server with a the version 7.0-STABLE-200807-i386-disc1
then I did a cvsup with the stable sup file using cvsup2.freebsd.org
and that update my system to 7.1-PRERELEASE, and after I got all the
problem.

the ping was working ok, I didn't notice any weird thing.

Now I rollback using stable-supfile with RELENG_7_0 to see what happen.

The most strange thing is that not ALL the connections fails.