Date:      Wed, 23 Dec 2009 17:51:34 +0300
From:      Sergey Zaharchenko <doublef-ctm@yandex.ru>
To:        Daichi GOTO <daichi@ongs.co.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: JFYI: VirtualBox stable/unstable setteings (3.0.51.r22902)

--opJtzjQTFsWo+cga

Hello Daichi!

Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 02:29:33PM +0900 you wrote:

>    Driver:
>      - NVIDIA driver (x11/nvidia-driver, nvidia-driver-195.22) leads
>        FreeBSD freeze non-reproducibly. If you use both
>        NVIDIA driver and VirtualBox along with non-reproducible
>        FreeBSD freeze, use nv driver instead.

If that may be of any use to you, I had freezes with the 173.14.12
driver (old hardware) on i386 CURRENT, but they were caused by
userland/kernel/driver/Xorg being out of sync and went away as soon as I
rebuilt everything.

Best regards,

--=20
DoubleF
No virus detected in this message. Ehrm, wait a minute...
/kernel: pid 56921 (antivirus), uid 32000: exited on signal 9
Oh yes, no virus:)

--opJtzjQTFsWo+cga

--opJtzjQTFsWo+cga--