Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 1999 05:51:07 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Jeffrey J. Libman" <jeffrl@wantabe.com>
To:        Muditha Gunatilake <muditha@seychelles.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Secondary DNS

check into the benefits of the isp consortium, at http://www.ispc.org.
they have 3 dns servers available to the membership for secondary dns, and
the rates for small isp's are very reasonable ($200/yr)

cheers,
jeff

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999, Muditha Gunatilake wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are a small ISP in the Seychelles, Indian Ocean. I am looking for ISP
> or organisation who will be interested in acting as the secondary for
> our DNS. We do not have large records or a lot of modifications and  the
> traffic should be fairly resonable.
>
> I am interested in some sort of trade-exchange  (like domains under
> SC(seychelles), hosting or being the secondary)...if not a reasonable
> fee for the service.
>
> Thank you.
> B.Rgds
> --
>  --
>  ---------------------
>  Muditha Gunatilake
>  Atlas Seychelles Ltd
>
>  Phone:304060
>  email: muditha@seychelles.net
>         mbh3gpa@afs.mcc.ac.uk
>         muditha@creole.seychelles.net
>  :-)

Jeffrey J. Libman, ops. mgr.    | \           |  Wantabe Internet Services   |
jeffrl@wantabe.com        <-----|------>      | access web cgi ftp news mail |