Date:      Sat, 09 May 1998 13:20:31 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: *sigh* Anyone else see this article?

Well said and it is nice that there are two main stream avenues for
Open Sources.

http://forums.infoworld.com/threads/get.cgi?53767

Brett is still fighting the good battle over there so please give him
a hand I have as well as other FreeBSD folks . At the InfoWorld's
forum  the  tide is turning into a more balance opinion so if you care
for FreeBSD the InfoWorld's forum is a nice place to show your support.

Be warn, in the future we may spot other forums to stage our FreeBSD agenda
so don't get too comfortable by just going only to the InfoWorld forum.