Date:      Mon, 14 Jan 2013 21:28:21 +0100
From:      "marko.cupac" <marko.cupac@mimar.rs>
To:        freebsd-acpi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   resume and /boot on usb

I am trying to make suspend / resume work on my Asus N53JQ.

My first problem comes from the fact that I boot from gpt partitioned
USB stick which contains only bootcode and /boot partition, the rest of
the system is on geli encrypted local HDD. Setup is similar to the one
described here:
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=3Dsr&tl=3Den&js=3Dn&prev=3D_t&hl=
=3Dsr&ie=3DUTF-8&eotf=3D1&u=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.bsdserbia.org%2Findex.php%3F=
topic%3D1638.msg9969%23msg9969

I need to kldunload usb in rc.suspend, and then again kldload it in
rc.resume. After resuming, mount shows da0p2 mounted at /USBboot as
it was before suspending, and /USBboot/boot is symlinked to /boot.
However, cd and ls under these mountpoints behave strangely, with
files missing. It is not possible to remount da0p2 as it reports
unclean filesystem needing fsck.

Any suggestions how I can make this work?

--=20
Marko Cupa=C4=87