Date:      Mon, 2 Sep 1996 00:39:17 +0400
From:      "Sergey Kovalenko" <sergey@comcentre.nikolaev.ua>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problem with file system

I have a problem with the file system on FreeBSD 2.1.0.

----Part of /var/log/messages--------------
/kernel: uid 8 on /usr/spool: out of inodes
/kernel: uid 0 on /usr/spool: out of inodes

A separated file system which has been mounted in /usr/spool contains
usenet messages base. My INN can't create new messages on this file system.

What can I do to solve this problem?

Did this problem appeared because of huge amount of files?
In this case how could I increase the maximum number of files in file
system?

Sergey