Date:      Fri, 12 Dec 2008 22:41:55 +0200 (EET)
From:      Artyom Viklenko <artem@aws-net.org.ua>
To:        VANHULLEBUS Yvan <vanhu@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:  NAT-T + ipsec integration

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008, VANHULLEBUS Yvan wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 06:45:20PM +0200, Artyom Viklenko wrote:
>> On Thursday 11 December 2008 14:39:58 VANHULLEBUS Yvan wrote:
> [....]
>>> Actually, you can apply a patch to src/sys and recompile your kernel
>>> with IPSEC_NAT_T options.
>>> Patches are available here:
>>> http://people.freebsd.org/~vanhu/NAT-T/
>>
>> And what about patches for 6.4-RELEASE?
>
> I just not tested on 6.4 (almost all my devices moved to 7.x, and the
> remaining ones will stay in 6.3 for various reasons), but 6.3 patch
> should work on 6.4 if it compiles cleanly (I did NOT check every
> single kernel change between 6.3 and 6.4).
>
> If people can test it and see some compile/runtime problems, please
> report them, I'll try to fix them.

Just applied the patch to 6.4-RELEASE. Kernel was compiles successfully
and ipsec-tools (racoon) also was compiled successufully with NAT-T.
Racoon started and reported about NAT-T support. So far so good!
Will try to run IPSec tunnel may be in couple of weeks.

Thanks a lot!

--
            Sincerely yours,
                             Artyom Viklenko.