Date:      Mon, 01 Jul 2002 14:49:17 +1000
From:      Rob B <rbyrnes@ozemail.com.au>
To:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RFC: removing Turbochannel support for 5.0-current?

At 05:52 1/07/2002, Bernd Walter sent this up the stick:
>On Sun, Jun 30, 2002 at 03:21:08PM -0400, Andrew Gallatin wrote:
> >
> > Wilko Bulte writes:
> >  > Given that Turbochannel support and support for the machines that have
> >  > TC buses has been left to rot AND the machines that have TC are
> >  > about as fast as 486s running current:
> >
> > Well, they're a good deal faster than multias, and some masoc^H^H^H^H
> > people run -current on them ;)
>
>Realy? - I asked for Multia owners a while back and got no answer.

Well, I spose you could count me in, except that the Multia is offline at
the moment - and I will be running 4-STABLE on it when I get it going again.

Cheers,
Rob

--
Anybody can win, unless there happens to be a second entry.

[15200.8 km (8207.8 mi), 262.8 deg](Apparent) Rennerian
This is random quote 210 of a collection of 1253