Date:      Thu, 17 Feb 2000 13:59:07 -0400 (AST)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   [mount_nwfs] Got it!! But ...

Great, finally figured out what I was missing for the mount_nwfs command
... *but* ...

How do I get it to automount on reboot?  From what I can tell, you have to
be root to do it ... but, you have to enter a passwd when you do it this
way, so its not something you can add to /etc/fstab when a machine reboots

I've looked at the man page and the .nwfsrc file, but there is a 'flaw'
there, and that is what does one do in a multi-user environment, where I
want to mount n users netware drives to the system on reboot? they have to
give me their netware passwords?

So farr as I can tell, this is great for a single-user environemnt, but
not multi-user, but it could just be a doc I'm missing ...

thanks...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org