Date:      Fri, 2 Apr 1999 02:33:07 -0800
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@pobox.com>
To:        Nocturne <dpilgrim@uswest.net>
Cc:        Brad Benson <bradley@softhome.net>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: outlook mail  was:(RE: Logo merchandise)

On Thu, Apr 01, 1999 at 11:02:54PM -0800, Nocturne wrote:
> > > are they only
> > > based mailers?
>
> The above is what happens when I forget to turn off line wrapping :-)

No, the above is what happens when Brad uses Outlook, which can't format
text correctly to save its life.  Your lines were pretty long but less
than 80 columns.  A decent mailer can format quoted sections correctly
even when the lines are lengthy.

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                    Black holes were created
mailto:gsutter@pobox.com             when God divided by zero.