Date:      Wed, 29 Nov 2000 09:17:56 +0100
From:      "Ralf S. Engelschall" <rse@engelschall.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: KDE 2.0 Problems

In article <HGEIIHOGICNDECGEILIOMEJECAAA.timp@crossthread.com> you wrote:

> Then I guess it must be a problem with the port.

No, I don't think the port is broken, because I tried compiling QT 2.2.2 and
KDE 2.0.0 under 4.2-STABLE from scratch manually -- the same results.  The
stuff crashes most of the time inside QT and/or inside function which deal
with pseudo ttys (look at the backtrace which KDE shows it its segfault
window).
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com