Date:      Tue, 11 Jul 2000 17:42:55 -0500
From:      "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>
To:        "Thomas Krause, CI" <freebsd@chef-ingenieur.de>
Cc:        <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: How to compile apache+modssl+php

From: "Thomas Krause, CI" <freebsd@chef-ingenieur.de>
> >ports/apache13-ssl
> >ports/apache13-modssl
>
> With that I've to patch the Makefile, I believe there was
> a port, where I don't need to modify anything. On an older
> machine I have:
>
> tom@amidala:/var/db/pkg $ ls -l | grep apa
> drwxr-xr-x  2 root  wheel  512 May 29 11:21
> apache+php+mod_ssl-1.3.12+4.0.0+2.6.4
>
> That is what I miss or what I do not find now.

That port no longer exists (apache13-php[34]), we are moving away from apache+module ports to a more modular system, where all
you'll need to do is add the appropriate apache module to your apache installation.

Currently, you'll need to use the apache13-modssl & mod_php[34] ports, to install an equivalent apache+php+mod_ssl installation.
Note you will need to change the [BUILD|RUN]_DEPENDs line from apache13 to apache13-modssl in order for it to properly register its
dependencies.  Eventually, this will be fixed (one solution is in PR 18960).

Scot