Date:      Wed, 23 Sep 1998 11:46:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Packet/traffic shapper ?

On Wed, 23 Sep 1998, Drew Baxter wrote:

> Since I can get as many IPS as I want for no cost I don't have to use any
> sort of Ip Masquerading.. Maybe sometime I will dive into playing with NAT
> for some insight..

Lucky.

> Wasn't there a copy of a NATin the 3.0 list of ports? I think I saw one
> when installing 980804..

NAT is not a port, you can find the source in /usr/src/usr.sbin/natd.

- bill fumerola [root/billf]@chc-chimes.com - computer horizons corp -
-  ph:(800)252.2421 x128 / bfumerol@computerhorizons.com - BF1560  -

	"Logic, like whiskey, loses its beneficial effect
	when taken in too large quantities" -Lord Dunsany