Date:      Wed, 5 Apr 2000 17:34:34 -0400
From:      Bush Doctor <dervish@goku.cl.msu.edu>
To:        lioux@uol.com.br
Cc:        Brandon Fosdick <bfoz@glue.umd.edu>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG, dervish@ikhala.tcimet.net
Subject:   Re: Code Crusader?

Out of da blue lioux@uol.com.br aka (lioux@uol.com.br) said:
> On Sun, Apr 02, 2000 at 11:59:51AM -0400, Brandon Fosdick wrote:
> >
> > So you have a fixed port already done? Can you send it to me?
> >
> > If you don't have it finished, can you send me what you have? I'll finished it
> > up if you want.
>
> Sorry for the cold shower, but ....
>
> I just tried part of my port with my recent STABLE and it is very broken.
> Not as much as the current one, but it not working too. This is very sad since
> I have a working binary. :)
>
> It seems to be related to the latest gcc. Unfortunaly, the last time I
> recall having successfully used my partial port was before the gcc upgrade.
>
> I am under some stress at the University, so I won't be able to
> fix it (if at all possible) in the next 2 weeks. Later on, I will. I just have
> to get this back working. The combination of codecrusader and DDD is
> smashing.
I'm also interested in getting this working again.  I'm finishing up a few ports
related issues and I'll take a lok at it over the weekend.  I'm running a -current
box built 2 weeks ago, but I'll build a new world Friday ...

> Sorry
>
> --
> Regards mferreira

#;^0
--
f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n cmptr prgrmmng.

bush doctor
<dervish@goku.cl.msu.edu>