Date:      Tue, 29 Dec 2009 09:08:57 -0500
From:      stan <stanb@panix.com>
To:        Free BSD Questions list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   What port contains libxcb.so.2, and hoow could I figure this out?

One of my machines is suddenly complaining that it can't find libxcb.so.2.
This is probably an issue related to a recent attempt to update the software
on this machine, so I figured I'd just rebuild the port that provides this
library, but I can't figure out how to determine which on that would be.

I have the feeling that I should be able to use pkg_info for this, but I
can't seem to figure out how to accomplish this. Is this the right tool? If
so, how do I use it for this, if not, what is the correct tool?

Thanks.