Date:      Mon, 6 Mar 2000 15:12:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      Bhishan Hemrajani <bhishan@cytosine.dhs.org>
To:        Randy Primeaux <randy@Cloudfactory.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NetMeeting or H.323 with ipfw & natd

Actually, looking more closely at Netmeeting, you cannot find out what port
it is running on.

Take a look at this windows NAT help page:
http://www.winroute.com/manual/v4.0r/index.htm

They provide port numbers for numerous software products. You might
want to try and ask them about what port netmeeting uses, if you really
need to use it.

I recommend www.icuii.com. Just redirect port 2000-2038 for the ports
and it will work.

--bhishan