Date:      Wed, 7 May 1997 16:55:34 -0000
From:      "Pete Antakon" <pete@bangkok.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Question

Hello,
  My name is Pete, and i live in Thailand.  this is my first time of
thinking of using FreeBSD.   I want to test it first.  I cannot get a CD in
Thailand so i have to download from ftp.freebsd.org.
  I got 1 problem that i need to ask you.   When i went into directory
 /pub/freebsd/3.0-CURRENT/packages/ and i found out that the file that is
in directory /pub/freebsd/3.0-CURRENT/packages/all are the same with the in
one in ..3.0-CURRENT/pacages/games or what ever.
   Now i'm starting to download /pub/freebsd/3.0-CURRENT/all.   Will i be
able to install from it?  or i need the files in seperate directories.

my e-mail is pete@bangkok.com

thanx
pete