Date:      Mon, 30 Oct 2000 14:52:58 +0100
From:      Per Tore Larsen <per.tore.larsen@fernonorden.com>
To:        'Rino Mardo' <helixfish@gmx.net>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Vtun 2.3 and FreeBSD 4.1.1

Problem solved.  What I did was to add crypto option when installing
FreeBSD and that really solved the problem.  This is not added by
default (probably the previous install I made a boo boo) but when I added
this the port installed perfectly.

Anybody has the answer to why the installer adds OpenSSL but not
the crypo lib for OpenSSL? Some US export lisence bull****?

And, pkg_add only worked in adding the port but it wouldn't start vtund
because some crypt lib from OpenSSL was missing.

PeTe