Date:      Sun, 21 Jun 1998 22:28:59 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@hwcn.org>
To:        "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
Cc:        Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@hwcn.org>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/6985: New port: battalion-1.4

On Mon, 22 Jun 1998, Daniel O'Connor wrote:

> Hmm.. I like this because quite often I go looking through the ports
> collection for stuff, an I want to find the home page of the program without
> actually installing it (also there are several ports in which you can't
> actually find the home page any other way :)

I hope you're not suggesting that we disclude a URL for the
program's homepage!?!?  That's just a plain dumb idea, I'm sorry.
In fact, the handbook specifically instructs porters to add the
homepage URL to pkg/DESCR!  [I know --- I added that instruction
myself....however, the format I encouraged did not include the
letters "H","o","m","e",etc., and that was for a reason :-].

--
Outnumbered?  Maybe.  Outspoken?  Never!
tIM...HOEk